Strict conditions are imposed on Student Visa holders, and any breach of these conditions may lead to the cancellation of the visa.
Some examples of Student Visa conditions are outlined below:
- You must satisfy attendance and course requirements and maintain a valid enrolment for your course
- You must not work unless you have special permission
- You must maintain your Overseas Student Health (OSHC) cover while in Australia
- You must leave Australia before your visa expires
- You must remain with the education provider you originally enrolled with for the first year of your course or, if the course is less than 12 months, for the duration of your course
- You must advise your education provider of your residential address within 7days of your arrival in Australia and must advise any address change
- If you change education provider you must inform your current education provider within 7 days of issue of an e-CoE.